QuickBooks holds the modern solution for modern problems, by offering advanced accounting features at one platform. It enables its user to manage their company bank account from within the software. With so many smart features, it also holds some errors which can make you crazy and can hamper your work. QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013 is among one of those errors, it generally occurs when QuickBooks fail to communicate with your bank.
This article is about how to purge QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013 with simple steps. After reading the whole article if you still face any issue, feel free to ping us at our toll-free number (844)-932-1139. Our expert team members are always ready to serve you with the solution. You can also reach our website to grasp more about QuickBooks. Solving QuickBooks errors is as simple as learning alphabets, you just need to be careful while going through the process of rectifications.
The Root Cause of the Error OLSU 1013
You must deeply look into the root causes of the error.
- Maybe your QuickBooks version is outdated.
- Lack of Internet Connection.
- In case of incorrect sign-in information.
- Maybe connected bank server is under maintenance.
- The account entitled with QuickBooks Online Bank is inactive.
Golden Points to remember before choosing steps to resolve the error.
- Update QuickBooks to the latest version.
- Check your Internet Connection.
- Make sure that your QuickBooks is in Single user mode.
- Update your Internet Explorer.
- Recheck your Sign-in Credentials.
- Create a backup of your company file.
How to purge QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013? (Easy way to know)
- Open your QuickBooks, go to the Edit tab, and choose Preferences.
- Now navigate and click on the checking option on the left side of the dashboard.
- Now Go to Company Preference and choose Express Mode from the Bank Feed Window.
- Finally, click Ok to confirm the changes.
- Open QuickBooks File Menu and choose New Company.
- Select Express Start and now add the bank account facing problems.
- You must set up the accounts for Bank Feeds on the new test company.
- Finally, download bank feed transactions to test the account.
The End Point
This article will help you to resolve QuickBooks Error OLSU 1013. If you have any more doubt, contact us at our toll-free number (844)-932-1139to take experts’ advice. You can also reach our website to read more about QuickBooks. Remember learning about QuickBooks is not a tough task when you’re on the right page.