QuickBooks is a multi-feature accounting application. It helps to manage the accounting task smoothly. You can easily get access to a variety of advanced tools. It is the smartest application which is trusted by millions of users across the world. Errors are a common part of every application. Similarly, QuickBooks also holds disturbing bugs such as Error OLSU 1024. This error can make you crazy when you try to sync bank feeds by creating an account in QuickBooks Desktop.
Are you confused, how to debug Error OLSU 1024 in QuickBooks? If yes, then don’t panic because you are on the right platform.
In this article, we will inform you about QuickBooks Error OLSU 1024. In case you face any doubt, feel free to ping us at our toll-free number (844)-932-1139. We highly recommend you to read the whole article to know about the complete information. You can also visit our website to grasp more about QuickBooks.
Want to know about Error OLSU 1024 in QuickBooks?
There are numerous reasons behind this Error. You must know about those possible reasons before you proceed from troubleshooting steps.
- Maybe an outdated version of QuickBooks software triggers the error.
- If your bank’s information is not recorded by the Financial Institution Directory.
- Maybe the Financial Institution Directory is stored in another location.
- Due to any kind of virus or malware attack in your QuickBooks Company file.
- Sometimes this error may also occur because of Window Corruption.
- Due to third party interference.
Common Indicators of Error OLSU 1024
- Your system may run slowly.
- You won’t be able to link your bank account in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Sometimes your system may crash or get freeze frequently.
- QuickBooks Desktop will not record your financial transactions.
Nuts & Bolts to debug QuickBooks Error OLSU 1024
- Firstly, check that you are using the latest version of QuickBooks or not.
- Now, you must go to the update page where your QuickBooks product should be picked automatically.
- If it wasn’t picked up automatically.
- Hit a click on the Change button.
- After that, choose your QuickBooks product manually.
- Now you must choose the appropriate way to update QuickBooks.
- Once the update process is accomplished.
- Then, restart your QuickBooks application and check if the error still.
- Firstly, you must locate C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks20XX\Components\OLB\branding\filistNow search the fidir.txt file
- Next, you must right click on the file.
- Go to the Properties section.
- Finally, check the box that says read-only and applies the change.
- Once the changes are accomplished.
- Try once again to set up your bank account in QuickBooks Desktop.
Want to reach us?
Hopefully, your query related to QuickBooks Error OLSU 1024 is solved. In case you face any doubt, feel free to ping us at our toll-free number (844)-932-1139. You can also reach our website for more information related to QuickBooks.