The QuickBooks File Doctor Tool can help QB users to fix multi-faceted QuickBooks company file and network issues. There are various instances when you are not able to access your company records. Damage in the QuickBooks company file is one of the apparent reasons behind the inability to access the QuickBooks company file. By using QFD Tool, you can get rid of these issues and resume regular accounting operations. In this post, we will discuss how you can utilize the QuickBooks File Doctor in the most efficient manner.
Having trouble in utilizing Intuit QuickBooks File Doctor? Dial our QuickBooks error helpline number (855)-856-0042 to get immediate technical assistance.
Issues That Can Be Resolved QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
Below is the list of the common QuickBooks company file and network issues that can be resolved using the QB File Doctor Tool:
- H-Series error code related to QuickBooks network or multi-user set-up issues. (H202, H101, H303 and various others).
- QuickBooks company file access error codes such as 6150, 6000-305, 6000-82, 6000-301, and various others.
- Issues related to Internet connectivity
- Data corruption in the QuickBooks company file
- The damaged file that is not opening
Things To Should Keep In Mind Before Using File Doctor Tool In QuickBooks
Keeping the below-given considerations in your mind can help you to use the QuickBooks File Doctor in the most efficient manner:
- Makes sure that you are logged in as Windows administrator in the first place
- Establish a secure Internet connection before you proceed
- The company file you want to fix should not exceed 2 GB
- Make sure that your computer doesn’t have the various instances of QuickBooks versions installed on it.
Steps To Use QuickBooks File Doctor Tool
To install and use QFD tool, follow the below-given steps:
- Download the installation package from the OEM
- Now double-click on the setup file and follow the on-screen instructions carefully
- Enter your user name and password
- Choose whether you are on a workstation PC or a host PC
- Now select the company file you want to scan from the drop-down menu
- Wait until the scan is completed and later check if the error is fixed
This post can help you in utilizing QFD tool in the resolution of the company file and network issues. If you need any help in using QuickBooks File Doctor, give us a call on our QuickBooks error helpline number (855)-856-0042.